[isabelle-dev] Isabelle2013-2 release
makarius at sketis.net
Thu Nov 21 13:02:58 CET 2013
On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, Makarius wrote:
> Are there any side-conditions on the timing of a follow-up
> Isabelle2013-2, e.g. concerning AFP which needs to be updated once more?
> I am basically ready to ship a new release within a few days +/-. To
> make it not too odd, we could wait until the start of December and label
> it "Isabelle2013-2 (December 2013)", following right after
> "Isabelle2013-1 (November 2013)".
My present plan is to provide Isabelle2013-2-RC1 within a few days, and
final Isabelle2013-2 a week later (probably 01-Dec-2013, such that it
earns its "December 2013" tag).
I am myself on travel from 15-Dec-2013 on, until the end of the year.
Are there any other constraints?
More information about the isabelle-dev