[isabelle-dev] Patch for latest haskell-src-exts
andy.melnikov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 14:18:35 CET 2014
Hi, I patched revision 79d67868840c so it builds with
haskell-src-exts-18.104.22.168 and ghc-7.8.3. I attached the patch.
Many of the fixes cause regressions so it's not ready for prime time yet.
I hope I used correct repo and didn't do work already done elsewhere.
To simplify reviewing the patch here are the relevant changes that
happened to hsx:
- One PatBind constructor argument was removed.
- Tuple, TupleCon and PTuple are now used for both boxed and unboxed
tuples so they have an extra argument,
- Hsx.UnknownDeclPragma was removed. I commented out a branch in
Convert.add_pragmas so adding pragmas is broken.
- BangType, BangedTy and UnBangedTy have changed.
- TyVarBind was introduced.
- InstDecl has 2 extra arguments
- PNeg was removed. Instead PLit has an extra argument to signify a
- UnGuardedRhs is now used instead of UnGuardedAlt
- ListComp uses QualStmt instead of Stmt
- PBangPat was added
- EVar has an extra argument to signify namespace
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 24589 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the isabelle-dev